3 Apr 2015

DIY EASTER RUSTIC TABLE DECORATION

easter decoration diy home rustic

I love last minute diy projects, maybe because I am always late in everything I do
(even on Valentine's Day), or maybe because I like simple but impressing things.
Anyway, if you are looking for something pretty but really easy to do to decorate 
your Easter table, without spending all your holiday money, you are in the right place. 

//

Amo i progetti fai da te dell'ultimo minuto, forse perché sono perennemente in ritardo
(pure a San Valentino), o forse perché mi piacciono le cose semplici ma d'effetto.
In ogni caso, se siete alla ricerca di un modo carino e facile di decorare la vostra tavola
per il pranzo di Pasqua, senza però fare piangere il portafogli, siete nel posto giusto

***

You need // Vi occorre:

- Sticks. // Rametti.
- A bottle. // Una bottiglia.
- Plastic eggs. // Uova di plastica.
- Plastic butterflies. // Farfalle di plastica.
- Cotton thread. // Filo di cotone.
- Scissors. // Forbici.


How to // Come procedere:

1)
Instert sticks into the bottle. // Infilate i rametti nella bottiglia.


2)
Cut about 15 cm (5,9 in) of thread. // Tagliate circa 15 cm di filo.


3)
Fix the thread to the butterfly. I made it pass under the wings, then made a knot on the front. //
Fissate il filo alla farfalla. Io l'ho fatto passare dietro le ali, poi l'ho annodato sul davanti.


4)
Make a knot so you can hang up your butterfly. // Fate un nodo, così da poter appendere la farfalla.


5)
Repeat with all the butterflies. // Ripetete con tutte le farfalle.


 6)
Now decorate! Hang butterflies and eggs on the sticks. // Ora decorate! Appendete le
farfalle e le uova ai rametti.

easter decoration diy rustic home

7)
Et voilà! Done! // Et voilà! Fatto!

easter decoration diy butterflies eggs
easter decoration butterflies sticks eggs
easter diy eggs butterflies sticks

I think it will stay on my table even after Easter, I will put off eggs and I will have a pretty
Spring table decoration! Happy weekend and happy Easter! // Penso che rimarrà sul mio
tavolo anche dopo Pasqua, toglierò le uova ed otterrò un bel centrotavola primaverile!
Buon weekend e buona Pasqua!

xx

35 comments:

  1. Wow, love this post a lot! It’s awesome!)
    Thanks for sharing it with your readers!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diana! I am so glad that you like it! Happy Easter <3

      Delete
  2. Wow that looks so super cute! I would let it on my table after Easter too :) Happy Friday!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mira! Happy Friday to you too and Happy Easter! <3

      Delete
  3. It looks absolutely beautiful! I know it's for Easter but I would put it in my bedroom for all year long

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you Bash! I think I will put off eggs after Easter and let it on my table (boyfriend permitting)! xx

      Delete
  4. this looks so awesome, thanks for sharing!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Danielle, for your lovely comment! :)

      Delete
  5. This perfection! Adore this decoration! Thank you so much for the inspiration <3
    Happy Easter! Kisses from Hungary xoxo

    www.csengespoint.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Csenge! You are so kind :) xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you, happy Easter to you too :) xx

      Delete
  7. My mom does something similar to this every easter and calls it her easter tree haha. This is a great idea for an easy DIY! Thanks for sharing!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha your mom is super! It is suuuper easy but so pretty :D Happy Easter! xx

      Delete
  8. Great post! ¤
    Happy Easter!
    You have a lovely blog! Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
    http://lyinyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Happy Easter to you too :) I'll check your blog very soon xx

      Delete
  9. Amazing post again <3 I really like your blog ! :)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaasja, you are so sweet! I am so happy that you like my blog, you are welcome here! Happy Easter! xx

      Delete
  10. ma che bello! che bei colori!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute...happy easter!!
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!
    My name is Diana, was glad to be friends! :)
    Good post!
    I follow you! Come and you? :)))
    http://mirandabeautyworld.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana, you are so kind! :) xx

      Delete
  13. Great DIY! We will have to try it out too. Thinking of silver instead of grey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Oh silver seems so good! :) xx

      Delete
  14. I love this, you are so creative Elisa! ❤
    munchies&musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey, you are so creative too, I simply love your blog :) <3

      Delete
  15. i love this! butterflies are my fave. how creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so you should definitely try this! :)

      Delete