30 Aug 2017

DIY BASICS: WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE HERE?

Months ago I asked you which DIY projects you would like to see on Francine's Place Blog and I'm still so happy for all the answers I got! I'm trying to follow all your suggestions, meanwhile I'm here to ask you the same, but for my DIY BASICS section: is there something you'd like to learn from this blog about sewing, crafting, finding materials etc? I'm not a DIY omniscient, but I'll do my best to help you in your creative moments! // Mesi fa vi ho chiesto quali progetti fai da te avreste voluto vedere su Francine's Place Blog e sono ancora super contenta per tutte le risposte ricevute! Sto provando a seguire tutti i vostri consigli, nel frattempo sono qui per chiedervi la stessa cosa, ma riguardo alla sezione DIY BASICS: c'è qualcosa che vorreste imparare in questo blog riguardo a cucito, fai da te, ricerca materiali ecc? Non sono onnisciente, ma sarò più che felice di aiutarvi nei vostri momenti creativi!


No matter if it seems difficult, there's always a solution when
talking about DIY! I already have DIY BASICS ideas to share with you guys
but I would know from you if you have questions about, cause
everything I write, I write it for you!
So, leave here a comment with your questions and thoughts about all those
DIY skills you've been asking yourself about!
//
Non importa se sembra difficile, quando si tratta di fai da te c'è sempre una soluzione!
Ho già in mente diverse idee DIY BASICS da condividere con voi, ma
vorrei sapere se avete domande al riguardo, dal momento che ciò che scrivo
lo scrivo per voi! Dunque, lasciate un commento qui sotto con le vostre domande
o dubbi su tutto ciò che vi viene in mente riguardo alle basi del fai da te!

Waiting for your thoughts! // Aspetto di sapere i vostri pensieri!

xx

18 comments:

  1. Anything to do with adding embellishment and small-scale details to outfits would be SO helpful, especially as it can be such a fun way of changing/revamping an item of clothing to fit a current trend! Looking forward to seeing all of your upcoming DIY's :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on something you'll definitely love! Thank you for your suppert, babe!

      Delete
  2. Tu sei davvero creativa e tutti i tuoi DIY sono molto interessanti!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing post :) like it :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. io ne avrei troppe di domande sono davvero negata!
    Nameless Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe puoi sempre cominciare da alcune, sono qui apposta! :)

      Delete
  5. Io non sono tanto brava nei DIY quindi qualsiasi post del genere mi affascina =) Baci

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion & beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie cara! Allora spero continuerò a pubblicare post interessanti! :))

      Delete
  6. Can't wait for a good DIY!

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tuned, lots of DIYs coming soon for the new season!

      Delete
  7. Any diy to do with the home is great with me!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! I'll work on that :) Happy weekend love!

      Delete
  8. Dear Elisa,
    As I'm not really skilled in DIY and sewing everything is very interesting and helpful what you share here as I know you are not only very talented but also totally creative.
    Thanks in advance for your effort and enjoy this weekend!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support, dear Rena! I'll post something about sewing soon, I hope you'll find it funny and useful! Happy Friday!

      Delete