21 Mar 2014

IN FLOWER DAY

Flowers florist spring lifestyle

Yesterday, at 5:57 pm, it has been the vernal equinox, and I couldn't be happier!
I love Spring, I love everything about it, strolling in the streets and looking at blooming trees, the sunlight, the born again enthusiasm, the tweeting birds, having breakfast on the terrace, the colored sunset and even the rainy days.
So, for the first day of this beautiful season, nothing better than going with my grandma to the florist, admiring wonderful flowers, buying some of them (I always opt for long lasting ones) and finding one on the pavement, perfectly preserved.
If someone asked me: <<What is Beauty?>> I'd answer: <<Look at a flower, or at the eyes of a loved creature.>>
Enjoy this little gallery of my last day and happy Spring everyone!

//

Ieri, alle 17:57, c'è stato l'equinozio di Primavera ed io non potrei essere più contenta!
Amo la Primavera e tutto ciò che la riguarda, passeggiare per le strade guardando gli alberi in fiore, la luce del sole, il rinato entusiasmo, gli uccellini cinguettanti, fare colazione sulla terrazza, i tramonti colorati e perfino i giorni di pioggia.
Dunque, per il primo giorno di questa splendida stagione, niente di meglio che andare dal fioraio con mia nonna, ammirare bellissimi fiori, comprarne alcuni (opto sempre per quelli che durano a lungo) e trovarne uno sul marciapiede, perfettamente conservato.
Se qualcuno dovesse chiedermi: <<Cos'è la Bellezza?>> io risponderei: <<Guarda un fiore, o gli occhi di una creatura amata.>>
Godetevi questa piccola galleria del mio giorno passato e felice Primavera a tutti!

xx Francine


In order: 1) At the florist part I, 2) At the florist part II, 3) Beautiful Astromeria found on my walk, 4) Relax time with "Fedone" by Platone, 5) At the florist part III, 6) A gift to myself: Statici (Limonium sinuatum) that I love sooo much, 7) Yellow tulips. // In ordine: 1) Dal fiorista parte I, 2) Dal fiorista parte II, 3) Una stupenda Astromeria trovata durante la passeggiata, 4) Relax time con "Fedone" di Platone, 5) Dal fiorista parte III, 6) Un regalo per me stessa: gli Statici (Limonium sinuatum) che io adoro, 7) Tulipani gialli.

xx

3 comments: