12 Nov 2013

INSTAGRAM SKETCHES


Hi dear readers!
I'm working on new projects and you'll see them soon...
There will be drawings, jewels, diy...and more!
Meanwhile...did you check my Instagram?
If you don't use IG, here a collection of sketches/drawings I made recently and posted on it.
I'm improving my technique and I take pencils and paper everytime I can!
Let me know if you liked them!
See you soon.

//

Ciao cari lettori!
Sto lavorando a nuovi progetti che vedrete presto...
Ci saranno disegni, gioielli, diy...e molto altro!
Nel frattempo...avete dato un'occhiata al mio Instagram?
Nel caso non usiate IG, ecco una collezione di schizzi/disegni che ho fatto recentemente e che ho pubblicato là.
Sto migliorando la mia tecnica e prendo matite e carta ogni volta che posso!
Fatemi sapere se vi sono piaciuti!
A presto.

xx Francine


In order: 1) Clint Eastwood in "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly", 2) Hydrangea, 3) Me with lovely Miya, 4) Part of my drawing set, 5) Colorful bird, 6) Alex Ross Joker. // In ordine: 1) Clint Eastwood ne "Il Buono, il Brutto, il Cattivo", 2) Ortensie, 3) Io con la coccolosa Miya, 4) Parte del mio set da disegno, 5) Uccellino colorato, 6) Joker di Alex Ross. 

xx

2 comments: