24 Mar 2015

HANDMADE JEWELRY WORKSHOP

handmade jewelry workshop diy

When my aunt asked me if I would organize a little workshop about handmade jewelry
for female family's part (I have a BIG family!), I suddently said Yes! Yes! Yes!
The purpose was showing how funny (and not so difficult) is doing handmade jewels.
We met the last Sunday, it was a rainy day, so it was perfect for being spent 
between beads, sweets, girls-talkings and beloved people.
We will do it again, we had so much fun! My sweeties have been so good, my two little cousins
 made the beautiful necklace and bracelet, my 24 years old sister the super cute earrings (it's
never too late to learn!).
I am so proud of them!
Enjoy the photos and see you very soon with a new diy project!

//

Quando mia zia mi ha chiesto se mi andava di organizzare un breve workshop sui
gioielli fatti a mano per la parte femminile della famiglia (la mia GRANDE famiglia!),
ho subito detto Sì! Sì! Sì!
Lo scopo era mostrare quanto divertente (e non così difficile) sia cerare gioielli a mano.
Ci siamo incontrate la scorsa Domenica, era un giorno di pioggia, perfetto per
essere speso tra perline, dolci, chiacchiere e gente che amo.
Lo rifaremo sicuramente, ci siamo divertite un sacco! Le mie fanciulle sono state
bravissime, le mie due cuginette hanno realizzato la collana ed il bracciale, mia sorella
di 24 anni (non è mai troppo tardi per imparare!) gli orecchini super graziosi.
Sono molto fiera di loro!
Godetevi le foto e a presto con un nuovo progetto fai da te!

xx Francine


My sister finished first :D // Mia sorella ha finito per prima :D


My cousin choosing charms for her bracelet. // La mia cuginetta mentre sceglie i
ciondoli per il suo bracciale.


My cousin's super cute nailpolish (she made it herself!).  // Lo smalto
super di mia cugina (l'ha messo lei!).


Break time! My super talented aunt made this delight! // Momento merenda! La mia super
brava zia ha fatto questa delizia!


Voilà!

handmade diy jewelry workshop

It was heavenly... // Era paradisiaca...


handmade jewelry diy workshop

xx

8 comments:

  1. Belli quelli azzurri!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice workshop !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHE IDEA CARINA E CHE BELLA TORTA ! SEMBRA BUONISSIMA ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie mille! Sììì, la torta era squisita ;)

      Delete
  4. I've always wanted to make my own jewelery, you've inspired me to do so asap! x

    I'm a newbie blogger hoping to make some friends in the blogging community, if you're at all interested! :3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

    xx Chontelle Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Chtontelle I am so happy to read it and to inspire you to do the same, it is my blog's purpose, so THANK YOU :) Hope to see you again here! xx

      Delete